| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in San Juan in December is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry with rain from time to time. Some 138mm (5.4in) of water falls across an average of 19 days.
- In December the heavens above San Juan are fine having an average of a detectable 6:30 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 4:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: