Vs > Taupo Nzed
San Juan vs Taupo Nzed Climate & Distance Between
San Juan vs Covington, La, Usa
San Juan vs Sortovala, Russia
San Juan vs Sejmcan, Russia
San Juan vs Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Taupo Nzed vs Miches, Dominican Republic
Taupo Nzed vs Samana, Dominican Republic
Taupo Nzed vs Hightstown, Nj, Usa
Taupo Nzed vs El Dorado, Ks, Usa
Ballykelly, Northern Ireland vs Bowling Green, Mo
Underkhaan vs Nowra Ran
Alagoinhas vs Narathiwat
Bangalore vs Klepinino
- The distance between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Taupo Nzed, New Zealand is approximately 13,675 km or 8,498 mi.
- To reach San Juan in this distance one would set out from Taupo Nzed bearing 92.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan bearing 55.3° or NE .
- San Juan has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Taupo Nzed has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Taupo Nzed is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F) less in San Juan. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 479.9 mm (18.9 in) more which is equivalent to 479.9 l/m² (11.78 US gal/ft²) or 4,799,000 l/ha (513,045 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.4° higher in San Juan than in Taupo Nzed.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan relative to Taupo Nzed. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Taupo Nzed vs San Juan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan vs Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece
San Juan vs Riverhead Forest, New Zealand
San Juan vs Sulina, Romania
San Juan vs Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Taupo Nzed vs San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic
Taupo Nzed vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Taupo Nzed vs Lisbon, Portugal
Taupo Nzed vs Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar
Kastamonu vs Aqiq
Arad vs Kem
Milos vs Shreveport, Louisiana
Mexico City vs Fortaleza
San Juan vs Taupo Nzed Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan
Climate Guides for Locations near Taupo Nzed