Vs > Appleby
San Juan vs Appleby Climate & Distance Between
San Juan vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
San Juan vs Zolotonosa, Ukraine
San Juan vs Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
San Juan vs Bursa, Turkey
Appleby vs S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Appleby vs Khamti, Myanmar
Appleby vs Kodiak, Alaska, Usa
Appleby vs Lusaka Int., Zambia
Tucuman vs Vestervig
Macon, Georgia vs Castlegar, Bc
Key West, Florida vs Erlian
Ustica Island vs Bratislava
- The distance between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Appleby, New Zealand is approximately 13,909 km or 8,643 mi.
- To reach San Juan in this distance one would set out from Appleby bearing 95.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan bearing 52° or NE .
- San Juan has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Appleby has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Appleby is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.9 °C (23.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.8 °C (12.2°F) less in San Juan. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 642.3 mm (25.3 in) more which is equivalent to 642.3 l/m² (15.76 US gal/ft²) or 6,423,000 l/ha (686,661 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.9° higher in San Juan than in Appleby.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan relative to Appleby. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Appleby vs San Juan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan vs Paranaiba, Brazil
San Juan vs Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa
San Juan vs Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria
San Juan vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Appleby vs North Battleford, Sk, Canada
Appleby vs Bologna, Italy
Appleby vs Griggsville, Il, Usa
Appleby vs Brighton, England, Uk
Hondo Valle vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc
Wakeeney, Ks vs Upper Sandusky, Oh
Chillan vs Tabora
Elista vs Uttaradit East
San Juan vs Appleby Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan
Climate Guides for Locations near Appleby