| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The average temperature in San Juan in September is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is very slightly soggy with rain at intervals. Around 172mm (6.8in) of liquid falls during an average of 18 days.
- In September the heavens above San Juan are fine with on balance a measurable 6:52 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:12.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: