| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The average temperature in San Juan in October is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist with rain periodically. Some 148mm (5.8in) of water falls during on average 17 days.
- In October the skies in San Juan are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:30 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 4:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65% of daylight hours and cloudy 35% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: