| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in San Juan in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish with rain at intervals. Around 165mm (6.5in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 18 days.
- The skies in San Juan are fine with on average a measurable 6:46 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:05 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 4:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: