| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in San Juan in March is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 56mm (2.2in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 11 days.
- In March the heavens above San Juan are quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:46 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 3:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: