| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in San Juan in January is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry with rain periodically. Circa 119mm (4.7in) of liquid tumbles across on average 17 days.
- In January the blue above San Juan is a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:23 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 3:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67% of daylight hours and cloudy 33% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: