| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in San Juan in April is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid with rain every now and then. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 14 days.
- In April the blue above San Juan is moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:15 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
- There are approximately 4:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: