Climate of San Juan, Puerto Rico Average Weather
- San Juan, puerto-rico, 18°25'N, 66°0'W, 3 m (10 ft)
- San Juan has a tropical monsoonal climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Am) with a dry season and a heavy monsoon the rest of year, no cold season.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification San Juan is close to the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 25.6 degrees Celsius (78.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1628 mm (64.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2829 hours.
- If San Juan were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: